Email is considered a universal method of communication. You can use it for personal, professional, and communication purposes.
But you must have noticed that there are several things like spam, newsletters, email threads, and many more that make it challenging to manage our emails and develop enhanced productivity.
That’s why we have email management tools, with the help of which you can easily manage your emails, enhance your productivity, put things on automation, and much more.
This post explores the top 12 email management tools that you can use for the best results. But before heading forward with the main section, let us discuss why we need email management tools.
Why Do We Need Email Management Tools?
Currently, we are getting thousands of emails daily, and managing all those emails manually is not an option. Along with that, there are several things email management tools work on, such as:
With the help of email management tools, you would be able to put things on automation. You can set priorities so that whenever you get an email from a specific email id, you would be notified, and many more such things can be done. You can automatically put emails from a person into the spam box and more.
Best email management tools can help you a lot in collaborating with other tools that directly enhance your productivity. Within these tools, you get several integrations and collaboration options, with which you can connect tools and take advantage of more features.
Whenever you are looking for an email management tool for collaborations, make sure you look at the supported integrations.
Emails are important, and we share important stuff through this means of communication. So when we are dealing with the important stuff, we need to make sure that we get proper encryption.
Although we don’t always get the best encryption services through our email service providers, hence that’s the reason we should invest in a good email management tool with the help of which you can keep everything encrypted.
You can connect your email management tools with several outer service providers, with the help of which you can increase the number of features. Although several benefits you can get by using the email management tools mentioned above are some of the major ones.
Best Email Management Tools
Get rid of inbox clutter,
Enhance your productivity,
Put things on automation and much more with the help of the right email management tool for yourself.
Here in this section, we will have a look at the 12 best email management tools, from which you can pick the most appropriate option based on your requirements.
1. Drag App
Want to take advantage of an all-in-one workspace in Gmail? If yes, then Drag App is the best email management tool for you; with the help of which, you can easily manage all your tasks, close deals, and provide customer support efficiently.
One of the biggest benefits of Drag App is that you won’t have to switch between tools to get different things done. Within this tool, you would be able to get support for several integrations that will help you get every single piece of information in one place only.
Drag App Features:
- It links directly to your current inbox, and you won’t have to make changes at all.
- Helps in carrying forward communications quickly.
- Offers you a great design that enables you to check out every piece of information easily.
Drag App Pros & Cons
DashClicks’ white label template management software helps unify your messaging across your entire organization. With the help of the software, you can create custom email and SMS templates that can be used throughout the ecosystem.
The best part about the software, you can personalize your messaging by injecting data from contact records, team users, apps, and other data sources.
A custom text editor also enables you to customize the formatting of your message and helps create a suitable design.
DashClicks’ Templates Features
- Helps you to unify communication.
- You can easily edit a template at any time.
- You can copy and revise a template in a quick manner.
- You can delete templates.
DashClicks’ Templates Pros & Cons
When you are looking for an email management tool that helps you work with your team in one place, then Front is the available option. With this tool, you would manage your emails, social media notifications, text messages, and many more such things in one place only.
There are no limitations with this tool; you can handle work from agencies, e-commerce shops, financial services, marketing, hotels, travel, and more.
Front App Features:
- Primarily focus on email, chat, SMS, and social media tools.
- Integrates analytics and offers an automated email system.
- It integrates with various third-party apps such as Dropbox, Facebook, and others.
FrontApp Pros & Cons
4. Zoho Mail
Here we have the top email management tool with the help of which you can get the best possible security services. Another biggest reason you should go with Zoho mail is, it offers you an add-free user experience and 99% uptime.
It is considered an ideal option for small business owners because of the features it gets. Along with that, you would notice custom domain features that will help you boost your brand.
With the help of Zoho mail, you would get IMAP/POP access, email hosting, scheduling feature, and storage facilities.
If you are someone who loves amazing designs, then again, Zoho mail is going to be the option for you. It offers a night mode that gives an amazing dark look to the design.
Zoho Mail Features:
- Zoho mail helps you integrate with workplace components.
- The price of Zoho mail completely depends upon how many users are opting for it.
- Offers 99% uptime
Zoho Mail Pros & Cons
5. Clean Email
If you are specifically facing issues with cluttered and unread emails and your inbox is filled with unnecessary emails, then Clean Email is the best email management tool for you.
One of the most popular features of Clean Email is that it helps you clean bulk email in just one go. It will also organize your emails in the right manner, which will make it easy for you to know the exact location of specific emails.
Clean email offers you the best privacy features then helps you stay away from spammers and other such emails.
Clean Email Features:
- Offers you a bulk email cleaner.
- Sorts out all your emails in one place.
- Easy to manage with just a few clicks.
Clean Email Pros & Cons
The next option from the list of best email management tools is Yesware which is considered a data-based tool, with the help of which you can easily track your emails after sending.
Not only that, with the help of this tool, you would be able to manage your campaign success, and you can make changes accordingly.
Users would be able to get personalized reports, schedule emails, get analytics reports, and much more with the help of the Yesware tool.
- Offers you unlimited email tracking.
- Manage multiple teams.
- Priority phone & email support.
- Salesforce integration is available.
Yesware Pros & Cons
With the use of Mail Bird, you would be able to take advantage of an amazing end-user experience. This email client works efficiently with any IMAP and POP3 email providers.
You can integrate this tool with your social media profiles and various business productivity tools to help you a lot in collaborations.
Mail Bird Features:
- Offers complete email monitoring services.
- Response management helps you be more productive.
- Signature management.
- Archiving & retention.
Mailbird Pros & Cons
The next option from the list is sleek email management software with the help of which you can add collaborative features to your email client. No matter what type of business you are in, you would easily use Hiver up to the full extent.
Within this tool, you would be able to get several integrations enabling shared Gmail inboxes. Not only that, you get amazing collaboration; being a service provider, you would be able to carry forward faster communications and more.
- Comes with shared inboxes and email delegation.
- Customer service workflow automation is available.
- Analytics and custom reports will be provided.
Hiver Pros & Cons
If you are looking for a completely secure and law-compliant email management tool, the Suppresiolist app is the best email management tool. With this tool, you can easily track, monitor, and carry forward analytics for further details.
One of the greatest features of this tool is that you would be able to create law-compliant campaigns. In short, we can say that you would be able to get the best possible and most secure email and campaign management services with the use of this email management tool.
- Users can take advantage of a unique profile ID for every campaign and list.
- While dealing with suppressed items, you would be able to get server-to-server notifications.
- Custom unsubscribe pages for every list and campaign.
- Easy monitoring features for list owners.
Suppressionlist.app Pros & Cons
10. Spam Titan
With the help of SpamTitan, you would be able to add an extensive anti-spam filter for your business and personal email. This tool will let you clean, protect, and develop a continuous flow of your work by efficiently blocking all negative aspects.
Not only that, but this tool also comes with antivirus protection that will scan all sorts of files you will be receiving or sending through email. This works as an extra add-on to this tool.
Spam Titan Features:
- The activity tracking feature of this tool helps a lot in letting users know everything about their emails.
- Policy management and analytics are major features offered by this tool that manages everything in one place.
- With its high catch rate and multilayer filtering process, you can effortlessly set up everything easily, and that will help you in user-level management.
Spam Titan Pros & Cons
11. Microsoft Outlook
Here we have the cleanest email management software with a built-in organization feature. This tool directly gets integrated with the overall operating system which helps you give the best possible user experience.
If you are a small, medium, or even a large enterprise with higher communication requirements, this tool can help you in almost every sector.
This best email management tool can also help you by integrating with various third-party applications. You can connect it with your payment application, management application, calendar, and more.
Microsoft Outlook Features:
- Comes with a unique inbox feature along with document sharing.
- Have support for several color themes you can pick based on your liking.
- It has professional formatting and advanced font options. Which states it has several personalization features.
Microsoft Outlook Pros & Cons
Now we are talking about a free cloud-hosted best email management tool with the help of which you get amazing marketing tools. If you are working on the scalability of your business and want to enhance efficiency, then SendGrid is the most appropriate option for you.
You get features like a good-looking inbox, and email marketing tools with an extensive analytics approach.
- Users can take advantage of custom API integration for more features.
- Reputation management and suppression list management are also available.
- You can take advantage of dedicated and multiple IP addresses.
SendGrid Pros & Cons
Factors To Keep In Mind While Selecting The Right Email Management Tool?
There are several features based on which you can decide the best email management tool for yourself. Here are some of those factors:
- The first factor is the features that you are getting with the tool. Make sure that you are getting the kind of features you are looking for with the help of your email management tool.
- The next factor to keep in mind is integration. Look at the kind of integrations you can get with the help of an email management tool and check if the tool supports the kind of integrations you are looking for.
- The third factor is to be in your budget; being a business owner, you must have figured out a specific budget to invest in this tool. Always stay within your budget.
- The last factor from the list is easy to use. Always pick such tools that are easy to use, and you can get started with them without any issues.
Which Is The Best Email Management Tool?
As we have already discussed, choosing the best email management tool completely depends upon various factors. But if we have to pick the best option from the 12 tools mentioned above, then Dragapp is the best tool.
Drag App comes with almost every feature you require to manage emails under small, medium, or large businesses.
Finding one of the best email management tools for your business can be challenging if you don’t have the right option and factors to choose from.
Here in this post, we have looked at 12 top email management tools and a few factors to keep in mind that will help you pick up the right email management tool for you.