Website and landing pages are essential parts of any business. A landing page gives complete control by allowing you to guide the reader toward a specific action.
As landing pages receive highly targeted traffic, conversion rates are usually higher.
Ever wanted to create a landing page? Well, it demands a lot of coding knowledge and prior experience. Thanks to the drag-and-drop landing page builder for giving non-programmers power.
LeadPages is a great tool that allows you to create professional-looking landing pages & sales pages. But it is not built for everyone.
Many other platforms are better than Leadpages in terms of ease of use, features, and customer support.
So in this post, I will show you some best Leadpages alternatives. So let’s get started.
Best Leadpages Alternatives For Creating Landing Pages & Funnels
There are dozens of landing page builders to create high-quality pages. But we have shortlisted a few of them for our Leadpages alternatives. So let’s discuss them in detail.
- Drag & Drop Editor
- Create Unlimited Landing Pages
- No Conversion Limits
- Email, Live Chat & Phone Support
- AI-Powered Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Unlimited Pop-ups & Sticky Bars
- Dynamic-Text Replacement
- Email, Live Chat & Phone Support
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- No Conversion Limits
- Dynamic-Text Replacements
- A/B Testing
- Intuitive Page Builder
- A/B Testing
- Detailed Analytics
- Easy Integration with Third-Party Tools
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Unlimited Landing Pages, Popups, Quizzes, Forms & Funnels
- Split Testing
- Build Smart Funnels
- Chat & Email Support
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Pre-Designed Templates
- A/B Split Testing
- 1-Click Upsell
1. Landingi (Affordable Leadpages Alternative)
You can consider Landingi if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Leadpages without compromising on features & customer support.
Landingi founded back in 2013, is one of the easiest and best leadpages alternatives for creating stunning landing pages. Using a visual page builder, you can create, launch, and optimize landing pages in minutes, and generate more leads and customers.
In addition to landing pages, you can create popups, a lightbox, sales funnels, etc.
In comparison to leadpages or many other major landing page builders, Landingi offers an affordable solution. Additionally, their customer support sets them apart from the competition.
Main Features of Landingi:
- One of the easiest drag-and-drop landing page builder
- Create unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited conversions
- Choose from over 400+ eye-catching landing page templates for faster page creation
- Thousands of royalty-free stock images to use on your landing pages
- Create high-converting popups with useful triggering options and display frequency.
- PageInsider feature for proper landing page optimization
- AI-based hotspot prediction of specific spots where your landing page visitors are the most likely to look first
- Sell online courses, ebooks, services, or webinars and connect payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe
- Default SSL for all your landing pages
- Define the steps of your visitors and create stunning sales funnels
- Integrate your landing pages with third-party tools and services in a few clicks
- Export landing pages directly to WordPress
Landingi offers 4 plans to choose from. You would get unlimited conversions and unlimited landing pages in all plans.
- Free: The Free plan allows 1 published landing page, unlimited conversions & 30 days of data retention.
- Professional: The Professional plan allows unlimited landing pages and unlimited conversions. This plan costs $49 per month.
- Agency: The Agency plan offers unlimited landing pages, unlimited conversions, unlimited sub-accounts, white-label options, and 5 custom domains. This plan costs $149 per month.
2. Unbounce (Get More Conversions With AI-Powered Tools)
If pricing is not a concern & looking for a landing page builder that helps you convert more visitors right away, Unbounce is the right option. Easy-to-use drag & drop builder, helpful customer support & AI-powered features make it one of the best Leadpages alternatives.
Unbounce founded in 2009, has been in business for 13 years and has managed to acquire thousands of customers. As per the data for 2021, Unbounce is the most used landing page builder with over 36% market share.
Landing pages are critical for businesses and Unbounce helps you to make them. Unbounce is an all-in-one conversion intelligence platform that helps you to create high-quality marketing materials.
Whether it’s designing a high-converting landing page, writing persuasive copy, analyzing traffic, or optimizing your landing pages, Unbounce provides the solution under a single roof.
Main Features of Unbounce:
- Feature-rich drag-and-drop page builder to quickly build landing pages
- Hundreds of responsive templates to start designing pages right away
- Access more than 850,000 Unsplash free, professional-grade images from the editor
- Jam-packed with AI-powered features that drive more conversions
- Smart copy feature to generate AI-powered content in different languages
- The smart traffic feature lets you track conversion patterns and visitors’ behaviors
- A/B test different landing page versions and see what works
- Easy client management for agencies
- Directly publish Unbounce landing pages in any domain in a few clicks
- Shows easily digestible performance reports with actionable insights
- Connect Unbounce with mostly used apps and save time
- Security features like SSL certificates, IP address filters, 2-factor authentications, automatic backup, etc.
- Live chat and email ticket support
Unbounce allows you to create AI-powered landing pages with proper optimization. There are 3 paid plans offered by Unbounce.
- Launch: The Launch plan allows 1 domain and 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors, per month. This plan costs $99 per month.
- Optimize: The Launch plan allows 5 domains and 1000 conversions, 30,000 visitors, per month. This plan costs $145 per month.
- Accelerate: The Accelerate plan allows 10 domains and 2500 conversions, 50,000 visitors, per month. This plan costs $240 per month.
For the AI copywriting tool (Smart copy), you can sign up for a free account or pay $49 per month. You can generate unlimited content using 30+ content templates. You can generate unlimited content using 30+ content templates.
3. Instapage (Best Page Builder For Paid Marketing)
Instapage is a better alternative to leadpages if you are in the Marketing & Advertising industry and you deal with ads regularly. It allows you to quickly create multiple variations of landing pages for your campaigns & tools like Postclick Score & Admap help to increase conversions.
Instapage is a powerful page builder tool for creating professional pages easily. With Instapage you can sell more products & generate leads through conversion-focused landing pages.
The Instablock feature on Instapage allows you to create block sections that you can customize, save and reuse on any page.
You can also choose from pre-designed Instablock sections (header, footer, testimonial, etc.) that will help you to build your landing page even more quickly.
Instapage offers all the key features you ever needed to create and market your amazing landing pages. Features like Postclick Score, Admap, and Dynamic-Text replacement can enhance ad scores, reduce advertising costs, and improve conversion.
Main Features of Instapage:
- Drag and drop page builder with hundreds of pre-made landing page templates to choose from
- Build mobile-optimized pages with the Google AMP framework
- Delivers 3X faster loading speed with Thor render engine
- Reusable pre-designed blocks for frequent uses
- Insert a range of elements by using the Instapage widgets
- Form builder with multiple customization options
- Server-side A/B testing capability for maximizing conversions
- Get better insights and see what your visitors have been doing on your page through heat maps
- Secure visitor’s information and protect their privacy through a default SSL certificate
- Easy integration with mostly used apps in different categories like CRM, email marketing, analytics, etc.
Instapage offers 2 plans to choose from. Paying annually upfront comes with a 33 percent saving, compared with paying monthly.
- Building Plan: $199 per month with annual billing
- Converting Plan: Custom pricing according to your need
There is a 14-day free trial offer if you want to try Instapge. Enter your payment details and the amount would be deducted when your trial ends.
4. Hubspot (Free Landing Page Solution)
Looking for a free alternative to Leadpages? Look no further than HubSpot. It comes with an intuitive page builder, lead management, & many tools that allow you to create highly optimized landing pages.
Most people know Hubspot as a robust CRM software. But it contains many other tools including a landing page builder. It comes under the marketing hub of Hubspot.
This landing page editor is incredibly easy and doesn’t require experience.
Main Features of Hubspot:
- Intuitive page builder with drag and drop interface
- Many professionally-designed mobile-responsive templates to choose from
- Lead management feature shows each contact information and their interaction
- Measure the SEO score of pages and create search-engine friendly content
- The email marketing feature let you create conversion-focused email campaigns
- Marketing automation feature that triggers emails and notifications based on users’ action
- Create blog posts to drive more visitors and convert them
- A/B testing for tweaking different landing page variations
- Keep track of ad campaigns running on different platforms like Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc
- Easy integration with third-party tools and services
- Analyze landing page performance using detailed analytics
- You can contact the support team via chat, email, or phone
HubSpot’s landing page builder is part of Marketing Hub. You can get started with the free plan that doesn’t require card details. If you are looking for advanced features then paid plan would be great. There are 3 plans to choose from.
- Starter: $50 per month for 1000 marketing contacts
- Professional: $890 per month for 2000 marketing contacts
- Enterprise: $3200 per month for 10,00 marketing contacts
5. ConvertFlow (All-in-One Marketing Solution)
ConvertFlow all-in-one marketing solution for your landing pages & funnels. It’s a free alternative to Leadpages that allows you to create landing pages, popups, quizzes & surveys.
ConvertFlow is easy to use all-in-one marketing platform for converting website visitors into leads and sales. You can create everything including landing pages, surveys, popups, forms, site messages, sticky bars, and quizzes. No programming skill is needed for designing the above things.
ConvertFlow is a new entry into the market but is rapidly getting popularity.
Main Features of ConvertFlow:
- Create unlimited conversion-focused landing pages using drag and drop landing page builder
- Many professionally designed templates make the designing process faster
- Create lead generation forms and add custom fields without coding
- Add a survey to take customer feedback and use them for product improvements
- Trigger automated emails based on visitor’s actions and segment contacts
- Show interest-based popup and sell more to existing customers
- Show announcements, promote new products using sticky bars
- Use split testing to run tests and make actionable decisions
- Integrate with commonly used apps and services in a few clicks
- Personalize each page and encourage visitors to take the next step in your funnel
ConvertFlow comes with 4 plans including a free one.
- Free: The free plan allows you to use this tool on a single website. Create unlimited pages, 250 unique conversions, 2 users, etc.
- Pro: The pro plan can be used on a single website. It supports 10,000 monthly visits, unlimited campaigns, and 2 sub-users. This plan costs $99 per month.
- Teams: The Teams plan allows you to use the ConvertFlow tool on 3 websites. It includes 5 sub-accounts, 10K monthly visitors, etc. This plan costs $300 per month.
- Business: The Business plan allows you to use the ConvertFlow tool on 3 websites. Additional features include 10 sub-users, 100K monthly visits, priority support, etc. This plan costs $800 per month.
6. ClickFunnels (Best For Building Sales Funnels)
ClickFunnels requires no introduction. If you need a Leadpages alternative with funnel-building capacity ClickFunnels should be your first choice.
ClickFunnels is one of the most popular sales funnel software. You can create a website and appealing sales funnel without any coding knowledge.
It has a massive user base of 90K businesses and individuals. Building a sales funnel is super smooth with ClickFunnels.
Main Features of ClickFunnels:
- Simple drag and drop page builder with a lot of customizations
- Use pre-designed templates for designing amazing pages
- 1-click upsell to dynamically increase your revenue from existing customers
- Send highly targeted emails to customers using the follow-up feature
- Have your own affiliate program and boost sales
- Marketing automation features to generate sales 24/7
- Integrate with third-party services like SMS, email marketing tools, CRM, payment gateways, etc.
- A/B split testing feature for choosing the most effective sales funnels
- Detailed analytics to track sales data
ClickFunnels is a premium sales funnel-building software. It offers 2 plans.
- Basic: The Basic plan allows you to build 20 funnels, 100 pages, 3 domains, 3 payment getaways, etc. This plan costs $97 per month.
- Platinum: The Platinum plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, 3 sub-users, 9 payment getaways, 9 domains, priority support, etc. This plan costs $297 per month.
There are also many add-ons available with individual pricing. You can buy them with a plan to get additional features.
7. Systeme.io (All-in-One Business Solution)
If you need an all-in-one marketing solution for your business Systeme.io is a great option to explore. From email marketing to landing pages & funnel-building solutions, systeme.io got everything covered.
Systeme.io is an all-in-one business platform for growing your online business. Over 10K users are currently dependent on this tool. It allows you to build sales funnels, manage affiliate programs, websites, marketing automation, and so much more.
Systeme.io might have fewer features when compared to leading page builders, but it’s easy to use with drag & drop capabilities. Consider Systeme as a Leadpage alternative if you are looking for an all-in-one solution for your business.
Main Features of Systeme.io:
- User-friendly interface with drag and drop page builder
- Hundreds of templates to create impressive landing pages
- Build any type of sales funnel in a few seconds using pre-designed templates
- Built-in email marketing feature to send your emails easily
- Unlimited file storage
- Create a complete website using a simple website builder
- Marketing automation features to boost your business with minimal efforts
- Doesn’t take any payment processing fee while accepting payment
- Manage your affiliates and affiliate links all in one place
- Blogging feature for creating high-converting content
- Detailed dashboard to measure all the important stats
System.io is affordable software for beginners. There are 4 plans to choose from.
- Free: The Free plan allows 2000 contacts, unlimited email send, 3 sales funnels, 10 sales funnel steps, 1 blog, 1 custom domain, etc. You don’t have to enter card details for this.
- Startup: The Startup plan allows 5000 contacts, 10 sales funnels, 50 funnel steps, 5 blogs, 3 custom domains, etc. This plan costs $27 per month.
- Webinar: The Webinar plan allows 10,000 contacts, 50 sales funnels, 300 funnel steps, 20 blogs, 10 custom domains, etc. This plan costs $47 per month.
- Unlimited: The Unlimited plan allows unlimited contacts, unlimited sales funnels, unlimited funnel steps, unlimited blogs, unlimited custom domains, etc. This plan costs $97 per month.
A landing page is vital for any business to drive new visitors and convert them into leads or sales. You can use any of the above tools as per your needs to create stunning landing pages & grow your business.
If you are a small business that is just starting & doesn’t want to spend too much on landing page software, you can try Landingi.
Businesses looking for more conversions and fewer headaches should consider Unbounce if pricing is not an issue.
So these are some of the best Leadpages alternatives you can use. If you got any other recommendations feel free to discuss them in the comment section.